- Medical School - University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (2000-2004)
- Fellowship - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2008-2009), Pediatric Pathology
- Fellowship - University of Pennsylvania Medical Center (2009-2010), Cytopathology
- Residency - University of Pennsylvania Medical Center (2004-2008), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
Anita Sengupta, M.D.
- SPP Slide Survey Subcommittee, Chair (2015-2018)
- SPP Slide Survey Subcommittee (2011-2018)
- Society for Pediatric Pathology (SPP) (2007)
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) (2007)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP) (2004)
4. Head and Neck, 6. Lung and Mediastinum in Pediatric Cytopathology: A Practical Guide
Anita L. Sengupta (2017), Berlin, Springer-Verlag
- 4. Head and Neck, 6. Lung and Mediastinum in Pediatric Cytopathology: A Practical Guide
An Unusual Neck Mass in a Child.
Isaiah A, Sengupta AL, Mitchell RB, Ear, nose, & throat journal 2020 02 99 2 103-104
A rare cause of tonsil mass in a child: Lymphoid polyp.
Ji H, Ulualp SO, Sengupta A SAGE open medical case reports 2017 5 2050313X16688832
PAX7 expression defines germline stem cells in the adult testis.
Aloisio GM, Nakada Y, Saatcioglu HD, Peña CG, Baker MD, Tarnawa ED, Mukherjee J, Manjunath H, Bugde A, Sengupta AL, Amatruda JF, Cuevas I, Hamra FK, Castrillon DH The Journal of clinical investigation 2014 Aug
Granular cell tumor in a premenstrual female breast.
Omar L, Pfeifer CM, Kulkarni S, Sharma P, Sengupta A, Kwon JK Clinical imaging 2018 Sep 52 334-336
Viable and necrotic tumor assessment from whole slide images of osteosarcoma using machine-learning and deep-learning models.
Arunachalam HB, Mishra R, Daescu O, Cederberg K, Rakheja D, Sengupta A, Leonard D, Hallac R, Leavey P, PloS one 2019 14 4 e0210706
COMPUTER AIDED IMAGE SEGMENTATION AND CLASSIFICATION FOR VIABLE AND NON-VIABLE TUMOR IDENTIFICATION IN OSTEOSARCOMA.
Arunachalam HB, Mishra R, Armaselu B, Daescu O, Martinez M, Leavey P, Rakheja D, Cederberg K, Sengupta A, Ni'suilleabhain M Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2016 22 195-206
Atypical presentation of extranodal Rosai-Dorfman disease.
Prendes BL, Brinkman WT, Sengupta AL, Bavaria JE The Annals of thoracic surgery 2009 Feb 87 2 616-8
Hypomagnesemia secondary to cerebrospinal fluid losses in a patient with congenital hydrocephalus.
Lal CV, Mir IN, Kelley E, Weprin BE, Sengupta AL, Booth TN, Brion LP Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2014 Aug 34 8 640-1
- An Unusual Neck Mass in a Child.