- Other Post Graduate Training - Seth gs Medical College and KEM Hospital, India (1986-1988)
- Medical School - Maulana Azad Medical College, India (1988-1991)
- Residency - Safdarjung Hospital, India (1992-1995), Diagnostic Radiology
- Internship - Presence Saint Francis Hospital (2000-2001), Internal Medicine
- Residency - Drexel University College of Medicine (2001-2004), Diagnostic Radiology
- Residency - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (2004-2005), Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (2004-2005), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (mri)
Arati Khanna, M.D.
- Radiology - General
Dr. Khanna earned her medical degree at Maulana Azad Medical College in New Delhi, India. She completed her radiology residency training at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Harvard Medical School) in Boston. She also obtained radiology residency training at Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi, and at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, where she served as Chief Resident. She then completed advanced training through a fellowship program in magnetic resonance imaging at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Dr. Khanna is board certified by the American Board of Radiology, and is also a Diplomate of the National Board.
Prior to joining the UT Southwestern faculty in 2019, Dr. Khanna served as an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York and as a staff radiologist for Virtual Radiologic.
She is an active member of the Radiological Society of North America, the American Roentgen Ray Society, and the Indian Radiological and Imaging Association.