- Medical School - Baylor College of Medicine (2006-2011)
- Internship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011-2012), General Surgery
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012-2016), Otolaryngology
- Fellowship - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2016-2017), Pediatric Otolaryngology
Christopher Liu, M.D.
Christopher Liu, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Pediatric Otolaryngology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. His clinical interests include pediatric head and neck masses, otology, and sinus disease.
Dr. Liu earned his medical degree at Baylor College of Medicine. He completed his residency in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery at UT Southwestern, and received advanced training in pediatric otolaryngology at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
Dr. Liu is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. He has been published in Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology as well as Otology and Neurotology.
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- International Society for Otitis Media