- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical Center, Medicine
- Undergraduate - University of North Texas
Craig Brockman, M.D.
- Emergency Medicine
Craig Brockman, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Emergency Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He specializes in general emergency medicine and emergency medical services.
Dr. Brockman both earned his medical degree at UT Southwestern and performed his residency in emergency medicine here.
Certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine in emergency medical services, he joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2004.
Dr. Brockman is a Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians. He is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Medical Association, the Texas Medical Association, and the National Association of Emergency Medical Services Physicians. He has delivered several presentations and published multiple academic articles.
- Texas Medical Association (1997)
- American Medical Association (1997)
- Texas College of Emergency Physicians (2000)
- American College of Emergency Physicians (2000)
- National Association of Emergency Medical Services Physicians (2005)