- Medical School - Temple University (2004-2008)
- Internship - University of North Carolina Hospitals (2008-2009), Anesthesiology
- Residency - University of North Carolina Hospitals (2009-2012), Anesthesiology
- Fellowship - Duke University Hospital (2012-2013), Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- Research - Duke University Hospital (2013-2014), Anesthesiology & Pain Management
Daisuke Nonaka, M.D.
- Anesthesiology And Pain Mgmt
Daisuke Nonaka, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Nonaka earned his medical degree at Temple University School of Medicine and completed a residency in anesthesiology at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He received advanced training in cardiothoracic anesthesiology through a fellowship at Duke University Hospital, where he also performed a research fellowship in anesthesiology and pain management.
Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology, he joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2014.
Dr. Nonaka has delivered numerous presentations and published several academic articles. He is a member of the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists and the American Society of Anesthesiologists.