- Medical School - Indiana University School of Medicine (2012-2016)
- Residency - Indiana University School of Medicine (2016-2020), Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
Daniel Driver, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Hospital Medicine - Parkland Health and Hospital System
Dr. Driver is originally from Goshen, Indiana. He attended medical school at Indiana University, where he also completed his internal medicine and pediatrics residency. His clinical interests include hospital medicine, medical education and training, transitions of care, and improving outcomes for patients with complex childhood diseases. When he's not at work, Dr. Driver enjoys spending time with his wife and dog, roasting coffee, listening to and playing music, cooking, and exploring the outdoors.
- American College of Physicians (2016), Member
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2016), Member
- Gold Humanism Honor Society 2015, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Red Shoes Award - Outstanding Contributions to Family-Centered Care 2016, Riley Hospital for Children
- Inpatient Transitions of Care
- Hospital Medicine
- Adults with Chronic Conditions of Childhood