- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017-2019), Internal Medicine
- Internship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016-2017), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Baylor College of Medicine (2012-2016)
Danny Yang, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Hospital Medicine - University Hospitals
Danny Yang, M.D., is a native of Texas, having grown up in Houston. He earned his medical degree at Baylor College of Medicine before completing an internal medicine residency at UT Southwestern. He is currently a hospitalist and is devoted to providing compassionate and patient-centered care.
He grew up with NASA in his backyard and is a self-professed “space nerd." His other interests include traveling, movies, and hiking.
Fungal Sensitization Is Associated with Increased Risk of Life-Threatening Asthma.
Medrek SK, Kao CC, Yang DH, Hanania NA, Parulekar AD, The journal of allergy and clinical immunology. In practice 2017 Jul - Aug 5 4 1025-1031.e2
Utility of Blood Cultures in Pneumonia.
Zhang D, Yang D, Makam AN, The American journal of medicine 2019 Apr
- Fungal Sensitization Is Associated with Increased Risk of Life-Threatening Asthma.