- Residency - Methodist Medical Center (1977-1981), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1978-1979), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1973-1977)
David Rogers, M.D.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology - General & Ob/Gyn
David Rogers, M.D., M.B.A., is an Associate Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Rogers earned his medical degree at UT Southwestern Medical School and completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Methodist Dallas Medical Center. He earned his master’s in business administration at Texas Tech University.
Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the Accreditation Council for Gynecologic Endoscopy, and the North American Menopause Society, he joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2008.
Dr. Rogers has contributed to the book Williams Gynecology and has published several academic articles.
He is a member of the North American Menopause Society and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and a past president of the Southwestern Gynecologic Assembly.
In 2018, he was named a Super Doctor by Texas Monthly. In 2011, he was honored by the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics for excellence in teaching. In 2012, he received the Core Clerkship Award for Excellence in Teaching from UT Southwestern.
Outside his clinical and academic activities, he can be found fishing or playing bass guitar with Dr. Eric Olson, Chair of the Department of Molecular Biology, and the UT Southwestern-based rock ‘n’ roll band, The Transactivators.
- North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- Accreditation Council for Gynecologic Endoscopy 1996, Advanced Operative Hysteroscopy
- Association of Professors in Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) 2011, Excellence in Teaching Award
- UT Southwestern Medical School 2012, Excellence in Teaching - Core Clerkship Award
- NCMP - Certification 2015, NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner, Certified by the North American Menopause Society
Pelvic Pain in William's Gynecology
Hoffman, Barbara L., Schorge, J.O., Schaffer, J.I., Bradshaw, K.D., Halvorson, L.M., Schaffer, J.I., Corton, M.M. (2016), New York, McGraw-Hill Medical
- Pelvic Pain in William's Gynecology