- Residency - Indiana University School of Medicine (2008-2011), Emergency Medicine
- Medical School - UT Health Science Center at San Antonio (2004-2008)
Dustin Blake Williams, M.D., is an Associate Professor in the Department of Emergency Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He specializes in emergency medicine.
Dr. Williams earned his medical degree at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He completed a residency in emergency medicine at Indiana University.
Certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine, Dr. Williams joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2011.
Dr. Williams is a member of the American College of Emergency Physicians, the Council of Residency Directors, the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine, and the Texas College of Emergency Physicians.
- American College Of Emergency Medicine (2008)
- Council of Residency Directors (CORD) (2014)
USMLE: Jumping the Hurdle in EMRA Medical Student Survival Guide
Williams, Dustin (2015)
- USMLE: Jumping the Hurdle in EMRA Medical Student Survival Guide
- Medical humanities
- Medical education