- Medical School - Shandong Medical University, China (1994-1999)
- Residency - Henry Ford Health Systems (2013-2014), Pathology
- Residency - University of Arizona Medical Center (2014-2017), Pathology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017-2018), Gynecologic Pathology
Hao Chen, M.D., Ph.D.
Cervical Adenocarcinoma: Histopathologic Features From Biopsies to Predict Tumor Behavior.
Rivera-Colon G, Chen H, Niu S, Lucas E, Holloway S, Carrick K, Gwin K, Lea J, Zheng W, The American journal of surgical pathology 2020 Feb 44 2 247-254
Effect of Progestin Usage on the Interpretation of Cervical High-grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion.
Wang Y, Chen H, Jiang Q, Luo R, Zhou P, Wang Y, Zhao R, Fadare O, Zheng W, The American journal of surgical pathology 2019 Apr
Specific Biomarker Expression Patterns in the Diagnosis of Residual and Recurrent Endometrial Precancers After Progestin Treatment: A Longitudinal Study.
Chen H, Lucas E, Strickland AL, Carrick K, Gwin K, Castrillon DH, Rivera-Colon G, Niu S, Molberg KH, Zheng W, The American journal of surgical pathology 2020 Oct 44 10 1429-1439
Investigation of antigen-specific T cell receptor clusters in human cancers.
Li B, Zhang H, Liu L, Zhang J, Chen J, Ye J, Shukla SA, Qiao J, Zhan X, Chen H, Wu CJ, Fu YX, Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2019 Dec
PD-L1 Expression and CD8+ Tumor-infiltrating Lymphocytes in Different Types of Tubo-Ovarian Carcinoma and Their Prognostic Value in High-grade Serous Carcinoma.
Chen H, Molberg K, Strickland AL, Castrillon DH, Carrick K, Jiang Q, Niu S, Rivera-Colon G, Gwin K, Hinson S, Lea J, Miller DS, Zheng W, Lucas E, The American journal of surgical pathology 2020 May
- Cervical Adenocarcinoma: Histopathologic Features From Biopsies to Predict Tumor Behavior.