- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1994-1997), Anesthesiology
- Internship - Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas (1993-1994), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Oklahoma School of Medicine
Jayne Coleman, M.D.
- Anesthesiology And Pain Mgmt
Jayne E. Coleman, M.D., is a Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management and has a secondary appointment in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She also serves as the Associate Director of Anesthesiology at the UT Southwestern Outpatient Surgery Center. She specializes in cosmetic surgery anesthesia.
Dr. Coleman earned her medical degree at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine and completed a residency in anesthesiology at UT Southwestern.
Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology, she joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 1997.
Dr. Coleman is a reviewer for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and a member of the American Medical Association, the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the Dallas County Medical Association, the Dallas County Anesthesiology Society, the Texas Medical Association, the Texas Society of Anesthesiologists, and the Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia.
- Texas Society of Anesthesiologists
- Dallas County Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiologists