- Medical School - University of Colorado School of Medicine (1985-1989)
- Residency - University of Southern California (1989-1996), General Surgery
- Fellowship - University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers (1996-1998), Vascular Surgery
John Modrall, M.D.
- Surgery - Vascular Surgery
Dr. Modrall completed his medical school training at the University of Colorado. He obtained his training in surgery at the University of Southern California School of Medicine and his training in vascular surgery at the University of Michigan.
His clinical interests include endovascular, surgical, and medical therapy of arterial disease, with a particular interest in renovascular disease.
His research is focused on renovascular disease and the use of superficial femoral vein as an alternative conduit for arterial surgery.
- D Magazine Best Doctor 2021