- Medical School - Tulane University Medical School (2003-2007), Medicine
- Internship - Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center (2007-2008), Transitional Year
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2008-2012), Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012-2013), Neuroradiology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014-2015), Pediatric Radiology
Jonathan Friedman, M.D.
- Radiology - General
Dr. Friedman holds a bachelor’s degree in biology and business foundations from the University of Texas at Austin. He earned his medical degree at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, and completed his radiology residency training at UT Southwestern, where he remained to obtain advanced training through fellowship programs in neuroradiology and in pediatric radiology.
He joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2015.
Dr. Friedman's commitment to service is demonstrated by his participation in a number of programs, including as a program director and camp doctor for Camp Dream Street in Utica, Mississippi, a math and science tutor for Kingsley House in New Orleans, and as a mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters. At UT Southwestern, Dr. Friedman has volunteered in the Radiology Department's Global Health Initiative, providing voluntary teleradiology services for the Hȏpital Universitaire de Mirebalais in Haiti.
Dr. Friedman is a member of several professional organizations including the American College of Radiology, the Texas Radiological Society, and the Society for Pediatric Radiology.
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Pediatric Radiology
- Texas Radiological Society