- Residency - Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center (2008-2011), Pediatrics
- Medical School - University of Ilorin, Nigeria (1997-2004)
- Fellowship - Tufts Medical Center/Floating Hospital for Children (2015-2018), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
Kikelomo Babata, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Neonatal-Perinatal
- Member, AAP Section on International Child Health
- Member, Massachusetts Medical Society
- Member, AAP Trainees and Early Career Neonatologists (TECaN)
- Member, AAP Section on International Medical Graduates
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics, Section on Neonatal Perinatal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics (2011)
- Travel Award, Hot Topics in Neonatology 2017
- Best Medical Student Teacher Award 2011, Department of Pediatrics Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Appreciation for Commitment to Teaching Physician Assistant Students 2014, Mayo School of Health Sciences
- Eastern Society for Pediatric Research (ESPR) Trainee Travel Award 2016
- Tufts Susan Salonstall Foundation Research Travel Award 2016
Case 3: A Term Newborn with Intrauterine Growth Restriction and Severe Fetal Brain Anomalies
Biobaku F, Babata K, Friedman H, Goddard A, Yen E NeoReviews 2018 19 10 e616-e619
Neurocognitive Outcomes at 10 Years of Age in Extremely Preterm Newborns with Late-Onset Bacteremia.
Bright HR, Babata K, Allred EN, Erdei C, Kuban KCK, Joseph RM, O'Shea TM, Leviton A, Dammann O The Journal of pediatrics 2017 Aug 187 43-49.e1
Socioemotional dysfunctions at age 10?years in extremely preterm newborns with late-onset bacteremia.
Babata K, Bright HR, Allred EN, Erdei C, Kuban KCK, Joseph RM, O'Shea TM, Dammann O, Leviton A Early human development 2018 06 121 1-7
Are we ready to modify our definition of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) to improve prognostication?
Babata K, McGuirl J Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2018 Mar 38 3 203-205
- Case 3: A Term Newborn with Intrauterine Growth Restriction and Severe Fetal Brain Anomalies