- Medical School - Belarusian State Medical University, Belarus (2000-2006)
- Residency - University of California San Francisco - Fresno (2010-2014), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - University of California, San Diego (2014-2017), Pediatric Hematology/oncology
- Other Post Graduate Training - University of California, San Diego (2015-2018)
- Graduate School - University of California, San Diego (2015-2018), Clinical Research
Ksenya Shliakhtsitsava, M.D.
- Dedman Family Scholar in Clinical Care
- Pediatrics - Hematology-Oncology
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology (2014)
- American Society of Hematology (2014)
- Belarusian Association of General Practitioners (2006)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2010)
- American Board of Pediatrics (2014)
- European Hematology Association (2015)
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Society (2016)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2015)
- Clinical Research Training Institute Career-Enhancement Award 2016, American Society of Hematology
- Merit Scholarship Award, Master of Advanced Studies in Clinical Research 2017, University of California, San Diego
- INQUIRY Resident and Fellow Best in Class Award for Quality Improvement Project 2017, Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego
Functional Intestinal Abnormalities in Children with Gastroduodenitis.
Nazarenko 0, Zagorskij S, Dmitrachkov V, Nazarenko K. Russian Journal of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. 2003 5 1 63
Functional and Morphological Changes in Colon of Children with Upper Gastrointestinal Tract Disease.
Nazarenko K. Bulletin of Russian State Medical University. 2004 3 34 134
Clinical and Laboratory. Features of Toxocariasis in Children.
Nazarenko K, Kudin A, Petrenko L. Achievements and Development Perspectives of Modern Parasitology. 2006 5 1 151-154
Breaking Through to at risk youth: Reflections of Pediatric Residents Mentoring Girls at an Urban High School in Fresno, CA.
Shliakhtsitsava K, Azimi A, Farrell A, Kretzmer R, Kinman R. Journal of Investigative Medicine. 2014 62 1 271
Experience of Mothers Who Exclusively Breastfed Until 6 months of age in the Central Valley, CA.
Patel K, Evans AE, Shliakhtsitsava K. Journal of Investigative Medicine. 2014 1 62 225
Best Practices in Counseling Young Female Cancer Survivors on Reproductive Health.
Shliakhtsitsava K, Suresh D, Hadnott T, Su HI Seminars in reproductive medicine 2017 07 35 4 378-389
Age and Cancer Treatment Are Related to Receiving Treatment Summaries and Survivorship Care Plans in Female Young Adult Cancer Survivors.
Shliakhtsitsava K, Romero SAD, Whitcomb BW, Gorman JR, Roberts S, Su HI Journal of adolescent and young adult oncology 2017 Dec 6 4 573-578
Pregnancy and child health outcomes in pediatric and young adult leukemia and lymphoma survivors: a systematic review.
Shliakhtsitsava K, Romero SAD, Dewald SR, Su HI Leukemia & lymphoma 2018 02 59 2 381-397
Hematologic Manifestations of Nutritional Deficiencies: Early Recognition is Essential to Prevent Serious Complications.
Yu JC, Shliakhtsitsava K, Wang YM, Paul M, Farnaes L, Wong V, Kim J, Thornburg CD Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology 2018 Oct
- Functional Intestinal Abnormalities in Children with Gastroduodenitis.