- Fellowship - Pennington Biomedical Research Center Louisiana State University (2012-2016)
- Medical School - Texas A&M University (2005-2010)
- Other Post Graduate Training - Tulane University School of Medicine (2016-2018)
- Graduate School - Texas A&M University (2005-2010)
- Internship - Texas A&M University (2010-2010), Dietetics
- Undergraduate School - Texas A&M University (2002-2005)
Linda Gilmore, Ph.D.
Dr. Anne Gilmore, PhD, RD, LD is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Clinical Nutrition. Dr. Gilmore leads a translational research program utilizing cell, animal, and human models to interrogate the use of dietary and pharmaceutical interventions to alter whole body and malignant cell metabolism to slow tumor growth and disease progression.