- Residency - Parkland Memorial Hospital (1987-1991), Anesthesiology
- Medical School - Unidentified
- PR -Medical/Dental School - UT Southwestern Medical School
- Internship - Presbyterian Hospital (1987-1988)
M Lisa Morse, M.D.
- Anesthesiology and Pain Management
- Pain Management
M. Lisa Morse, M.D., is a Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in cardiothoracic anesthesiology.
Dr. Morse earned her medical degree at UT Southwestern, where she also completed a residency in anesthesiology and a fellowship in cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesiology.
Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology, she joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 1991.
Also certified in perioperative transesophageal echocardiography, Dr. Morse is a member of the American Association of Anesthesiologists, the Dallas County Anesthesia Society, the Dallas County Medical Society, and the Texas Society of Anesthesiologists.
- Texas Society of Anesthesiologists
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Dallas County Anesthesia Society
- American Association of Anesthesiologists
- Finalist for Faculty of the Year 1995 & 1996, Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management, UTSW
- Alpha Lambda Delta, Honor Society
- Cum Laude 1983, Southern Methodist University
- Faculty of the Year 1997, Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management, UTSW
Fast-track cardiac anesthesia: use of remifentanil combined with intrathecal morphine as an alternative to sufentanil
Zarate E, Latham P, White PF, Bossard R, Morse L, Douning LK, Shi C, Chi L Anesth Analg 2000 91 283-7
Fast-track cardiac anesthesia: a comparison of remifentanil plus intrathecal morphine with sufentanil in a desflurane-based anesthetic
Latham P, Zarate E, White PF, Bossard R, Shi C, Morse, LS, Douning LK, Chi L J Thorac Vasc Anesth 2000 14 645-51
- Fast-track cardiac anesthesia: use of remifentanil combined with intrathecal morphine as an alternative to sufentanil
- Pain Management