- Fellowship - St Christopher's Hospital for Children (2006-2009), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Residency - Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University Hospital (2003-2006), Pediatrics
- Medical School - Sri Venkateswara Medical College, India (1994-2000)
Manjula Mudduluru, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Neonatal-Perinatal
- Indian Medical and Dental Council (2000)
- Philadelphia Perinatal Society (2006)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2007)
Fluconazole prophylaxis in extremely low birth weight infants: association with cholestasis.
Aghai ZH, Mudduluru M, Nakhla TA, Amendolia B, Longo D, Kemble N, Kaki S, Sutsko R, Saslow JG, Stahl GE, Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2006 Sep 26 9 550-5
Tyrosine phosphorylation of apoptotic proteins during hyperoxia in mitochondria of the cerebral cortex of newborn piglets.
Mudduluru M, Zubrow AB, Ashraf QM, Delivoria-Papadopoulos M, Mishra OP, Neurochemical research 2010 Jul 35 7 1003-9
Neonatal adrenal findings: significance and diagnostic approach. Description of two cases.
Angelis D, Mudduluru M, Joseph S, Ching C, Hughes A, Bennett R, Clinical case reports 2018 04 6 4 658-663
- Fluconazole prophylaxis in extremely low birth weight infants: association with cholestasis.