- Medical School - Baylor College of Medicine (1997-2001)
- Residency - Baylor University Medical Center (2002-2006), Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2006-2007), Pediatric Radiology
- Internship - Massachusetts General Hospital (2001-2002), Pediatrics
Mary Yang, M.D.
- Radiology - Pediatric
Dr. Yang holds a bachelor’s degree in chemistry from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge. She earned her medical degree at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston and completed radiology residency training at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. She then received advanced training through a fellowship program in pediatric radiology at UT Southwestern.
Prior to joining the UT Southwestern faculty in 2009, she worked as a staff radiologist at Children's Health, and as a physician with Texas Radiology Associates.
Dr. Yang’s research in areas such as computerized tomography (CT) in children with Wilms tumor, urinary urge symptoms, and renal scars in children, has resulted in multiple original research publications.
At UT Southwestern, Dr. Yang serves as a Peer Review Coordinator for Pediatric Radiology. At Children's Health, she serves as the radiology liaison for Pediatric Urology.
Dr. Yang is also an active member of the Radiological Society of North America and the Society of Pediatric Radiology.
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Pediatric Radiology