- Fellowship - Baylor College of Medicine (2013-2017), Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Medical School - Indiana University School of Medicine (2004-2011)
- Residency - Baylor College of Medicine (2011-2013), Pediatrics
Meagan Hainlen, M.D.
- Pediatric Neurology
Meagan Hainlen, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics and the Department of Neurology and Neurotherapeutics at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in child neurology.
Dr. Hainlen earned her medical degree at the Indiana University School of Medicine. She completed residencies in pediatrics and in neurodevelopmental disabilities and child neurology at Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children’s Hospital.
Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Dr. Hainlen joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2019.
She is a member of the Child Neurology Society and the American Academy of Neurology.
Dr. Hainlen is passionate about summer camps and inclusive camping programs for children with medical conditions and disabilities. She spends time each summer volunteering with these types of programs.
- Child Neurology Society
- American Academy of Neurology
- Gold Humanism Honor Society 2011