- Residency - Baylor Scott & White Health, Risk Management (2011-2014), Pediatrics
- Medical School - Texas A&M HSC College of Medicine (2007-2011)
- Fellowship - Saint Louis University Medical Center (2014-2017), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Ngoc Le, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine
Dr. Ngoc A. Le is a Clinical Instructor in the Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine at University of Texas Southwestern and Children's Medical Center Dallas. She attended Texas A&M University from 2003-2007 where she graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She attended medical school at the Texas A&M College of Medicine and graduated in 2007. This was then followed by Pediatric Residency from 2011-2014 and Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship from 2014-2017 at Saint Louis University Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center. She joined the faculty at UT Southwestern in 2017. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Golden Apple Award Recipient 2012-2013, Texas A&M University
- Gold Humanism in Medicine Honor Society Nominee 2013
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resident of the Year 2014
- SSM Cardinal Glennon SSMile Award 2016
Feasibility of a Novel Combination of Influenza Vaccinations and Child Passenger Safety Seat Fittings in a Drive-through Clinic Setting.
Le N, Charney RL, Gerard J Disaster medicine and public health preparedness 2017 May 1-5
Objective Evaluation of a Simulation Course for Residents in the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Department: Breaking Bad News.
Yuan YY, Scott S, Van Horn N, Oke O, Okada P, Cureus 2019 Jan 11 1 e3903
- Feasibility of a Novel Combination of Influenza Vaccinations and Child Passenger Safety Seat Fittings in a Drive-through Clinic Setting.
- Disaster medicine