- Residency - Emergency Health Services (1995-1996), Radiology
- Fellowship - Hahnemann University Hospital (1994-1995), Body Imaging
- Residency - Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Jacobi Medical Center (1990-1994), Radiology
- Internship - Howard University Hospital (1985-1986), Radiology
- Medical School - Howard University College of Medicine (1983-1985)
Paul Sullivan, M.D.
- Radiology - Musculoskeletal
Paul Sullivan, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of its Community Radiology Division.
Dr. Sullivan earned his bachelor’s degree in biology at Morehouse College in Atlanta, and earned his medical degree at Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, D.C. He completed his residency in radiology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Bronx Municipal Hospital Center in New York, followed by a fellowship in diagnostic radiology at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia. He completed a second radiology residency program at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, and received advanced training in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) through a fellowship at UT Southwestern.
Prior to joining the faculty at UT Southwestern in 2005, Dr. Sullivan provided radiology services at West End Medical Center in Atlanta; Atlanta Community Health Program for the Homeless; Shannon Medical Center in San Angelo, Texas; and Huguley Memorial Medical Center in Fort Worth.
Early in his career, Dr. Sullivan had the opportunity to explore his research interests at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland. His particular focus is on evaluating the placement of medical devices such as lines and tubes in the chest.
- Texas Medical Board
- Biological Honor Society 1978, Atlanta University