- Other Post Graduate Training - West Virginia University School of Medicine (2005-2013)
- Graduate School - West Virginia University School of Medicine (2005-2013)
- Residency - Indiana University School of Medicine/Riley Hospital for Children (2013-2016), Pediatrics
- Medical School - West Virginia University School of Medicine (2005-2013)
- Fellowship - Indiana University School of Medicine/Riley Hospital for Children (2016-2019), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
Rachel Leon, M.D., Ph.D.
- Pediatrics - Neonatal-Perinatal
A retrospective segmentation analysis of placental volume by magnetic resonance imaging from first trimester to term gestation.
León RL, Li KT, Brown BP, Pediatric radiology 2018 12 48 13 1936-1944
Neuroplacentology in congenital heart disease: placental connections to neurodevelopmental outcomes.
Leon RL, Mir IN, Herrera CL, Sharma K, Spong CY, Twickler DM, Chalak LF, Pediatric research 2021 Apr
Therapeutic Hypothermia in Transport Permits Earlier Treatment Regardless of Transfer Distance.
Leon RL, Krause KE, Sides RS, Koch MB, Trautman MS, Mietzsch U, American journal of perinatology 2020 Oct
Bryostatin improves survival and reduces ischemic brain injury in aged rats after acute ischemic stroke.
Tan Z, Turner RC, Leon RL, Li X, Hongpaisan J, Zheng W, Logsdon AF, Naser ZJ, Alkon DL, Rosen CL, Huber JD, Stroke 2013 Dec 44 12 3490-7
Intravoxel incoherent motion MR imaging analysis for diagnosis of placenta accrete spectrum disorders: A pilot feasibility study.
León RL, Brown BP, Persohn SA, Norris CD, Steinhardt NP, Lin C, Territo PR, Magnetic resonance imaging 2021 Jul 80 26-32
Wavelet-based neurovascular coupling can predict brain abnormalities in neonatal encephalopathy.
Das Y, Leon RL, Liu H, Kota S, Liu Y, Wang X, Zhang R, Chalak LF, NeuroImage. Clinical 2021 Oct 32 102856
Pathophysiology of the vascular wall and its relevance for cerebrovascular disorders in aged rodents.
Popa-Wagner A, Pirici D, Petcu EB, Mogoanta L, Buga AM, Rosen CL, Leon R, Huber J, Current neurovascular research 2010 Aug 7 3 251-67
Potential age-dependent effects of estrogen on neural injury.
Leon RL, Huber JD, Rosen CL, The American journal of pathology 2011 Jun 178 6 2450-60
Worsened outcome from middle cerebral artery occlusion in aged rats receiving 17ß-estradiol.
Leon RL, Li X, Huber JD, Rosen CL, Endocrinology 2012 Jul 153 7 3386-93
Cyanosis and Stroke due to Functional Cor Triatriatum Dexter in a Neonate.
León RL, Zaban NB, Schamberger MS, Ho CY, Mietzsch U, Neonatology 2018 113 3 231-234
- A retrospective segmentation analysis of placental volume by magnetic resonance imaging from first trimester to term gestation.