- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center, Anesthesiology
- Medical School - Mercer University School of Medicine
Ravi Bhoja, M.D.
- Anesthesiology Alumni Professorship
- Distinguished Teaching Professor
- Anesthesiology and Pain Management
Ravi Bhoja, M.D., is an Associate Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He specializes in neuroanesthesiology.
Dr. Bhoja earned his medical degree at Mercer University School of Medicine and completed a residency in anesthesiology and pain management at UT Southwestern.
Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology, he joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2007.
Dr. Bhoja serves as Director of the Anesthesia Patient Simulation Program. He holds the Anesthesiology Alumni Endowed Professorship and is a Distinguished Teaching Professor. He also lectures and conducts research on team training, high-fidelity patient simulation, patient safety, and anesthesia outcomes.
He is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and the Texas Society of Anesthesiologists.