- Residency - Baylor College of Medicine (2008-2011), Internal Medicine
- Residency - Philippine Air Force General Hospital (2004-2005), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Far Eastern University, Philippines (2000-2004)
Robert Arias, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Dr. Arias is originally from Manila, Philippines. He attended and received both his degrees, Doctor of Medicine and Bachelor Science in Medical Technology, at Far Eastern University in The Philippines. He completed his Internal Medicine residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. Prior to joining USTW Dr. Arias was practicing Hospital Medicine in a private setting. Dr. Arias brings to UTSW a strong background in Hospital Medicine which focuses on patient care and is family-centered. Dr. Arias’ interests outside of medicine include his family, running, and fishing.
- American College of Physicians (2009), Member