- Residency - MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (1999-2003), Orthopaedic Surgery
- Internship - MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (1998-1999), General Surgery
- Fellowship - Texas Scottish Rite Hospital (2003-2004), Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Medical School - Baylor College of Medicine (1994-1998)
Lane Wimberly, M.D.
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Pediatric Orthopaedics
Dr. Lane Wimberly provides orthopaedic trauma and pediatric sports medicine coverage at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas along with Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children orthopaedic medical staff. Dr. Wimberly graduated from The Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD and received his medical degree from Baylor University College of Medicine in Houston, TX. He completed his internship in general surgery and residency in orthopaedic surgery at Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, D.C. Dr. Wimberly also completed a fellowship in pediatric orthopaedic surgery at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas, TX.
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Wimberly, R.L. Current Opinions in Orthopaedics December 2005 16 (6) 451-456
Prognostic Value of Psychological Testing in Patients Undergoing Spinal Cord Stimulation
North, R.B., Kidd, D.H., Wimberly, R.L., Edwin, D Neurosurgery August 1996 39 (2) 301-310
Spondylolisthesis and the Athlete
Wimberly, R. L. and Lauerman, W.C. Clinics in Sports Medicine January 2002 21 (1) 133-145
- Idiopathic Clubfoot