- Medical School - Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (2005-2009)
- Residency - Baylor University Medical Center (2015-2019), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019-2020), Pediatric Pathology
Shannon Kelley, M.D.
- Texas Society of Pathologists (2015)
- College of American Pathologists (2015)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (2015)
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (2019)
- Society for Pediatric Pathology (2019)
- Resident Laboratorian of the Year 2016-2017
Plasma membrane localization of the Yck2p yeast casein kinase 1 isoform requires the C-terminal extension and secretory pathway function.
Babu P, Bryan JD, Panek HR, Jordan SL, Forbrich BM, Kelley SC, Colvin RT, Robinson LC, Journal of cell science 2002 Dec 115 Pt 24 4957-68
Extramedullary hematopoiesis masquerading as a cranial (clivus) tumor.
Krause JR, Baugh L, Kelley S, Onofrio A, Snipes G, Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center) 2020 Jan 33 1 69-70
Combined mitochondrial and nuclear sequences support the monophyly of forcipulatacean sea stars.
Foltz DW, Bolton MT, Kelley SP, Kelley BD, Nguyen AT Molecular phylogenetics and evolution 2007 May 43 2 627-34
Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Esophagus after Adalimumab Treatment for Psoriatic Arthritis from Human Papillomavirus Activation.
Sulhan S, Konda V, Kelley S, Ontiveros E, Leeds SG. Clin Oncol Case Rep 2019 2 1
Pulmonary lymphangioleiomyomatosis associated with aggressive renal angiomyolipoma.
Cooper A, Baugh L, Kelley S, Huang H, Guileyardo J, Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center) 2018 Jan 31 1 81-83
- Plasma membrane localization of the Yck2p yeast casein kinase 1 isoform requires the C-terminal extension and secretory pathway function.