- Fellowship - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2002-2005), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Medical School - Jefferson Medical College (1994-1998)
- Residency - Lutheran General Hospital (1998-2001), Pediatrics
- Residency - Lutheran General Hospital (2001-2002), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - Parkland Health and Hospital System (2005-2007), Medical Toxicology
Sing-Yi Feng, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine
- Substance Abuse Treatment
Dr. Sing-Yi Feng graduated from the Pennsylvania State University/Jefferson Medical College’s 6 year premedicine/medicine program located in Philadelphia, PA. She did her pediatric residency at Lutheran General Children’s Hospital in Park Ridge, IL and stayed an extra year as chief resident. She then moved to Dallas, completed the pediatric emergency medicine fellowship at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas/Children’s Medical Center of Dallas, and stayed to do a Medical Toxicology Fellowship at Parkland Memorial Hospital. She is now an associate professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center and works at the emergency departments at Children’s Medical Center at Dallas and Plano. She is also a medical toxicologist associated with the North Texas Poison Center located at Parkland Memorial Hospital.
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Medical Association (1998-2008)
- American Association of Clinical Toxicologists, Pediatric Special Interest Group (2005)
- American College of Medical Toxicologists (2005)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine Section (2008)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Council of Injury, Violence, and Poison Prevention (2012)
- Dean's List 1992-1994, Penn State University Eberly College of Science
- Most Valuable Personnel 2001, Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge, IL
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Apparent Life-Threatening Event in Pediatric Emergency Medicine: Just the Facts, 2nd edition, G. Strange, W. Ahrens, R. Schafermeyer, R. Wiebe, H. Prendergast, V. Dobiesz, eds.
Feng SY, Goto CS (2011), McGraw-Hill
Toxic Ingestions and Exposures in Rudolph's Pediatrics, 22nd edition, C. Rudolph, A. Rudolph, G. Lister, A. Gershon, eds.
Feng S, Goto CS, Baker MD (2011), McGraw-Hill
Toxic Ingestions & Exposures in LANGE Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatric Emergency Medicine, C. Stone, R. Humphries, D. Drigalla, M. Stephan, eds.
Feng SY, Goto CS (2015), McGraw-Hill Education
Anticholinergics in Rosen's Emergency Medicine - Concepts and Clinical Practice, 8th edition, J. Marx, R. Hockberger, R. Walls, eds.
Velez L, Feng S (2013), Philadelphia, Saunders Elsevier
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Apparent Life-Threatening Event in Pediatric Emergency Medicine: Just the Facts, 2nd edition, G. Strange, W. Ahrens, R. Schafermeyer, R. Wiebe, H. Prendergast, V. Dobiesz, eds.
Dangerous Drug Interactions
Velez LI, Feng SY, Goto CS, Benitez FL Emergency Medicine Reports 2011 Sep 32 249-260
How to prevent harmful drug interactions
Goto CS, Feng SY, Wiebe RA Emergency Medicine 2008 Dec 40 12
Crotalidae polyvalent immune Fab for the treatment of pediatric crotaline envenomation.
Goto CS, Feng SY Pediatric emergency care 2009 Apr 25 4 273-9; quiz 280-2
Bites and Stings - Snakes, Spiders and Scorpions in the United States
Feng S, Goto C Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice May 2007 4 5
Hymenoptera Envenomation: Bees, Wasps, And Ants
Feng, SY, Goto C Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice 2008 5 6
A dispensing error resulting in possible fluoxetine overdose and subsequent discontinuation syndrome in a child.
Velez LI, Feng SY, Neerman MF Clinical pediatrics 2010 Nov 49 11 1072-4
Cardiotoxicity associated with the synthetic cannabinoid, K9, with laboratory confirmation.
Young AC, Schwarz E, Medina G, Obafemi A, Feng SY, Kane C, Kleinschmidt K The American journal of emergency medicine 2011 Jul
Clinical Features of E-cigarette, or Vaping, Product Use-Associated Lung Injury in Teenagers.
Rao DR, Maple KL, Dettori A, Afolabi F, Francis JKR, Artunduaga M, Lieu TJ, Aldy K, Cao DJ, Hsu S, Feng SY, Mittal V, Pediatrics 2020 May
"That's Not His Regular Formula": A Case of Organophosphate Poisoning in an Infant.
Dodson J, Feng SY, Rodriguez D, Pediatric emergency care 2019 May
Iron bezoar retained in colon despite 3 days of whole bowel irrigation.
Velez LI, Gracia R, Mills LD, Shepherd G, Feng SY Journal of toxicology. Clinical toxicology 2004 42 5 653-6
Benzonatate toxicity in a teenager resulting in coma, seizures, and severe metabolic acidosis.
Thimann DA, Huang CJ, Goto CS, Feng SY The journal of pediatric pharmacology and therapeutics : JPPT : the official journal of PPAG 2012 Jul 17 3 270-3
Review of Health Consequences of Electronic Cigarettes and the Outbreak of Electronic Cigarette, or Vaping, Product Use-Associated Lung Injury.
Cao DJ, Aldy K, Hsu S, McGetrick M, Verbeck G, De Silva I, Feng SY, Journal of medical toxicology : official journal of the American College of Medical Toxicology 2020 Apr
Comparison of Unintentional Exposures to Codeine and Hydrocodone Reported to Texas Poison Centers.
Day L, Kleinschmidt K, Forrester MB, Feng SY The Journal of emergency medicine 2016 Feb
Cheese: an old drug in a new wrapper.
Maxwell JC, Coleman JJ, Feng SY, Goto CS, Tirado CF Drug and alcohol dependence 2012 Nov 126 1-2 161-7
Good outcomes despite high urinary arsenic concentrations from overdose with crabgrass killer.
Roth B, Schwarz E, Feng SY, Young A Journal of medical toxicology : official journal of the American College of Medical Toxicology 2011 Jun 7 2 158-61
- Dangerous Drug Interactions
- Substance Abuse Treatment