- Residency - Cleveland Clinic Foundation (2005-2008), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - UPMC Medical/Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh (2008-2011), Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Fellowship - Boston Children's Hospital (2011-2012), Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care
- Internship - American University of Beirut, Lebanon (2004-2005), Pediatrics
- Medical School - American University of Beirut, Lebanon (2000-2004)
Sirine Baltagi, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Critical Care
Ischemia-induced autophagy contributes to neurodegeneration in cerebellar Purkinje cells in the developing rat brain and in primary cortical neurons in vitro.
Au AK, Chen Y, Du L, Smith CM, Manole MD, Baltagi SA, Chu CT, Aneja RK, Bayir H, Kochanek PM, Clark RS, Biochimica et biophysica acta 2015 Sep 1852 9 1902-11
Therapeutic hypothermia: ready...fire...aim? How small feasibility studies can inform large efficacy trials.
Baltagi S, Fink EL, Bell MJ, Pediatric critical care medicine : a journal of the Society of Critical Care Medicine and the World Federation of Pediatric Intensive and Critical Care Societies 2011 May 12 3 370-1
Clinical controversies in anticoagulation monitoring and antithrombin supplementation for ECMO.
Chlebowski MM, Baltagi S, Carlson M, Levy JH, Spinella PC, Critical care (London, England) 2020 01 24 1 19
A Novel Surgical Approach to Mechanical Circulatory Support in Univentricular Infants.
Gazit AZ, Petrucci O, Manning P, Shepard M, Baltagi S, Simpson K, Castleberry C, Canter C, Eghtesady P, The Annals of thoracic surgery 2017 Nov 104 5 1630-1636
Neurological sequelae of 2009 influenza A (H1N1) in children: a case series observed during a pandemic.
Baltagi SA, Shoykhet M, Felmet K, Kochanek PM, Bell MJ, Pediatric critical care medicine : a journal of the Society of Critical Care Medicine and the World Federation of Pediatric Intensive and Critical Care Societies 2010 Mar 11 2 179-84
Continuous Flow Device Support in Children Using the HeartWare HVAD: 1,000 Days of Lessons Learned From a Single Center Experience.
Sparks J, Epstein D, Baltagi S, Mehegan ME, Simpson KE, Canter CE, Silvestry S, Eghtesady P, Boston US, ASAIO journal (American Society for Artificial Internal Organs : 1992) 2015 Sep-Oct 61 5 569-73
TEG Platelet Mapping and Impedance Aggregometry to Predict Platelet Transfusion During Cardiopulmonary Bypass in Pediatric Patients.
Barker EE, Saini A, Gazit AZ, Shea SM, Baltagi S, Gage BF, Spinella PC, Frontiers in pediatrics 2019 7 509
- Ischemia-induced autophagy contributes to neurodegeneration in cerebellar Purkinje cells in the developing rat brain and in primary cortical neurons in vitro.