- Undergraduate School - University of Tulsa (2003-2003)
- Graduate School - Texas Woman's University (2014-2018), Physical Therapy
- Graduate School - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2004-2006), Physical Therapy
- Other Post Graduate Training - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2004-2006)
- Other Post Graduate Training - Texas Woman's University (2014-2018)
Staci Shearin, M.P.T., Ph.D.
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- American Physical Therapy Association (2013)
Auditing the Physical Activity and Parkinson Disease Literature Using the Behavioral Epidemiologic Framework.
Swank C, Shearin S, Cleveland S, Driver S PM & R : the journal of injury, function, and rehabilitation 2017 Jun 9 6 612-621
A Clinical Framework for Functional Recovery in a Person With Chronic Traumatic Brain Injury: A Case Study.
McCain K, Shearin S Journal of neurologic physical therapy : JNPT 2017 Jul 41 3 173-181
The impact of modified standardized task-specific training (MSTT) on gait outcomes in persons with subacute stroke: A case report
Karen J. McCain, Staci Shearin Cogent Medicine 2017
Bracing for Persons with Parkinson Disease: A Case Series with Clinical Reasoning
Shearin, S. M., Smith, P., Querry, R., & McCain, K JPO: Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics 2015
Classifying physical activity research following stroke using the behavioral epidemiologic framework.
Cleveland S, Driver S, Swank C, Macklin S Topics in stroke rehabilitation 2015 Aug 22 4 289-98
- Auditing the Physical Activity and Parkinson Disease Literature Using the Behavioral Epidemiologic Framework.