- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2002-2003), F
- Residency - University of California, Irvine Medical Center (1998-2002), Radiology
- Internship - University of Hawaii at Manoa John A. Burns School of Medicine (1997-1998), Surgery
- Medical School - UT Medical Branch at Galveston (1993-1997)
Stephen Kircher, M.D.
- Radiology - General
Stephen Kircher, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of its Community Radiology Division. His clinical interests include reading plain film, computed tomography (CT), ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and performing fluoroscopy.
Dr. Kircher holds a bachelor’s degree in microbiology from Texas A&M University in College Station. He earned his medical degree at UT Medical Branch in Galveston. He completed his residency in radiology at the University of California Irvine Medical Center. He then received advanced training in body imaging through a fellowship at UT Southwestern.
Dr. Kircher is committed to working with referring physicians, and he regularly provides after-hours consults, offering clinical imaging services from 2 p.m. to midnight. He also supervises medical students and residents during their Emergency Radiology rotation and discusses the physics, anatomy, and pathology relevant to emergent cases.
He has collaborated in research projects exploring women’s health in areas such as breast reconstruction surgery and cystourethrography.
Dr. Kircher is a member of the Radiological
Society of North America.
- Radiologic Society of North America
- Phi Chi Medical Fraternity
- American College of Radiology
- President's Endowed Scholarship 1989, Texas A&M University
- Distinguished Student 1991, Texas A&M University
- Hildebrand Academic Scholarship 1993, UTMB