- Graduate School - A.T. Still University of Health Sciences (2014-2017), Audiology
- Undergraduate School - University of Texas at Austin (1995-1998), Communication Disorders
- Graduate School - University Health Services (1998-2000), Communication Disorders
- Medical School - A. T. Still University (2014-2017)
- Other Post Graduate Training - University Health Services (1998-2000)
- Other Post Graduate Training - A.T. Still University of Health Sciences (2014-2017)
Tiana Delgado, M.A.
Tiana Delgado received her MA in 2000 and her BS in 1998, both in Communication Sciences and Disorders from The University of Texas at Austin. Mrs. Delgado has been employed at UT Southwestern since 2000 as a clinical audiologist. In her practice at Aston Ambulatory Care Center and Parkland Memorial Hospital, she performed behavioral audiological evaluations, auditory-evoked potentials such as auditory brainstem response (ABR) evaluations and electrocochleography (Ecog), and vestibular testing including electronystagmography (ENG), platform posturagraphy, pressure fistula, and slow harmonic acceleration.
Mrs. Delgado currently specializes in pediatric audiology at Children’s Medical Center and at Children’s Specialty Referral Clinic in Mesquite performing behavioral audiological evaluations on children as young as 9 months old, including the difficult-to-test population. Objective type evaluations performed are transient-evoked otoacoustic emissions (TEOAEs), automated auditory brainstem response (AABR) screenings, and (un)sedated diagnostic auditory brainstem response (ABR) evaluations.
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)