- Medical School - University of Miami School of Medicine (1994-1999)
- Residency - Jackson Memorial Hospital (2000-2003), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Internship - Jackson Memorial Hospital (1999-2000), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical School (2003-2006), Maternal Fetal Medicine
Vanessa Rogers, M.D.
- Norman F. Gant, Jr., M.D. Chair in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (2008)
- Helen Lansman Award for Most Compassionate Chief Resident
- Award for Excellence in Laparoscopy
- CREOG National Faculty Teaching Award 2008
Ampicillin resistance and outcome differences in acute antepartum pyelonephritis.
Greer LG, Roberts SW, Sheffield JS, Rogers VL, Hill JB, Mcintire DD, Wendel GD Infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology 2008 2008 891426
Benefit of Inter-Pregnancy Hiv Viral Load Suppression on Subsequent Maternal and Infant Outcomes.
Stewart RD, Wells CE, Roberts SW, Rogers VL, McElwee BS, McIntire DD, Sheffield JS American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2014 Apr
Clinical presentation of community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in pregnancy.
Laibl VR, Sheffield JS, Roberts SW, McIntire DD, et al Obstet Gynecol 2005 106 461-465
Pharmacokinetics of oseltamivir in breast milk and maternal plasma.
Greer LG, Leff RD, Rogers VL, Roberts SW, McCracken GH, Wendel GD, Sheffield JS American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2011 Jun 204 6 524.e1-4
Pharmacokinetics of oseltamivir according to trimester of pregnancy.
Greer LG, Leff RD, Rogers VL, Roberts SW, McCracken GH, Wendel GD, Sheffield JS American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2011 Jun 204 6 Suppl 1 S89-93
Factors Associated with Postpartum Loss to Follow-Up and Detectable Viremia After Delivery Among Pregnant Women Living with HIV.
Adhikari EH, Yule CS, Roberts SW, Rogers VL, Sheffield JS, Kelly MA, McIntire DD, Barnes A AIDS patient care and STDs 2019 Jan 33 1 14-20
Infant outcomes among women with Zika virus infection during pregnancy: results of a large prenatal Zika screening program.
Adhikari EH, Nelson DB, Johnson KA, Jacobs S, Rogers VL, Roberts S, Sexton T, McIntire DD, Casey B American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Jan
Effect of influenza vaccination in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Sheffield JS, Greer LG, Rogers VL, Roberts SW, Lytle H, McIntire DD, Wendel GD Obstetrics and gynecology 2012 Sep 120 3 532-7
Prevention of Mother-to-Infant Transmission of Influenza during the Postpartum Period.
Cantey JB, Bascik SL, Heyne NG, Gonzalez JR, Jackson GL, Rogers VL, Sheffield JS, Treviño S, Sendelbach D, Wendel GD, Sánchez PJ American journal of perinatology 2012 Aug
False positive results for the AUSZYME monoclonal test (Letter).
Sheffield JS, Laibl VR, Roberts SW Wendel GD Jr. Obstet Gynecol 2005 105 449-450
Presentation of seasonal influenza A in pregnancy: 2003-2004 influenza season.
Rogers VL, Sheffield JS, Roberts SW, McIntire DD, Luby JP, Trevino S, Wendel GD Obstetrics and gynecology 2010 May 115 5 924-9
generation ARCHITECT HIV Ag/Ab Combo assay and utility of signal-to-cutoff ratio to predict false positive HIV tests in pregnancy.
Adhikari EH, Macias D, Gaffney D, White S, Rogers VL, McIntire DD, Roberts SW American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2018 Jun
Influenza and pneumonia in pregnancy.
Laibl VR, Sheffield JS Clin Perinatol 2005 32 727-738
Tuberculosis in pregnancy.
Laibl VR, Sheffield JS Clin Perinatol 2005 32 739-747
Maternal and neonatal outcomes after antepartum treatment of influenza with antiviral medications.
Greer LG, Sheffield JS, Rogers VL, Roberts SW, McIntire DD, Wendel GD Obstetrics and gynecology 2010 Apr 115 4 711-6
- Ampicillin resistance and outcome differences in acute antepartum pyelonephritis.