- Other Post Graduate Training - Boston University School of Medicine (2007-2013), Medical Sciences
- Medical School - Boston University School of Medicine (2009-2013)
- Residency - Boston University Medical Center (2013-2016), Internal Medicine
Yu Chen, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Hospital Medicine - University Hospitals
Cigarette smoking strongly modifies the association of LOC387715 and age-related macular degeneration.
Schmidt S, Hauser MA, Scott WK, Postel EA, Agarwal A, Gallins P, Wong F, Chen YS, Spencer K, Schnetz-Boutaud N, Haines JL, Pericak-Vance MA, American journal of human genetics 2006 May 78 5 852-864
Targeting Notch, a key pathway for ovarian cancer stem cells, sensitizes tumors to platinum therapy.
McAuliffe SM, Morgan SL, Wyant GA, Tran LT, Muto KW, Chen YS, Chin KT, Partridge JC, Poole BB, Cheng KH, Daggett J, Cullen K, Kantoff E, Hasselbatt K, Berkowitz J, Muto MG, Berkowitz RS, Aster JC, Matulonis UA, Dinulescu DM Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2012 Oct 109 43 E2939-48
Limited Health Literacy Is Associated With Worse Patient-Reported Outcomes in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Tormey LK, Reich J, Chen YS, Singh A, Lipkin-Moore Z, Yu A, Weinberg J, Farraye FA, Paasche-Orlow MK Inflammatory bowel diseases 2018 Jul
- Cigarette smoking strongly modifies the association of LOC387715 and age-related macular degeneration.