Take a short survey to find out if bariatric surgery can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
UT Southwestern’s Weight Wellness Clinic at Texas Health Dallas offers comprehensive treatments for weight management to patients who are overweight or obese – from education to bariatric surgery. Our team is dedicated to your success in your wellness journey.
Weight Wellness Clinic specialties include:
- Adult weight management
- Endobariatric revision after bariatric surgery for weight or symptom management
- Health education
- Medical weight management
- r-ESG and transoral outlet reduction (TORe) after sleeve gastrectomy and gastric bypass
- Surgery for weight management, including endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty (ESG)
Our expert bariatric surgeons collaborate with subspecialty leaders in anesthesiology, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, plastic surgery, and internal medicine to make sure you have full access to the best medical care.
We are an MBSAQIP Accredited — Bariatric Surgery Center by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program and offer a full range of bariatric surgery procedures along with support services for pre- and postoperative patients.
Bariatric surgery is also an effective prevention against the damages of being morbidly obese, enabling patients to live longer and with a better quality of life.
Bariatric surgery options we offer include:
On the day of the appointment, please arrive 30 minutes early to allow time for parking and registration. We will do our best to see you at your scheduled appointment time.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card
- Driver’s license or other approved government picture ID
- Method of payment – credit or debit card only
- Current medications
- Relevant past medical records, if available
- Completed paperwork, if you received forms before the visit
To facilitate ongoing communication, we recommend patients sign up with MyChart, which allows patients to communicate directly with doctors, request prescription refills, update contact information, view test results, complete visit questionnaires and request clinic appointments. Sign in or sign up for MyChart.
Canceling an Appointment
If it’s necessary to cancel an appointment, please call the clinic 48 hours in advance so we can accommodate others.