- Internship - Jackson Memorial Hospital (2005-2006), Pediatrics
- Internship - Christian Medical College, India (2001-2003), Pediatrics
- Medical School - Christian Medical College, India (1995-2001)
- Residency - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2006-2008), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus) Program (2009-2012), Pediatric Endocrinology
Abha Choudhary, M.D., completed her pediatric residency training at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in 2008 and a fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology at New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell University in 2012.
- American Diabetes Association (2012)
- The Endocrine Society (2010)
- Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society (2011)
- Investigator Initiated Grant from Medtronic 2010
- Endocrine Trainee Day Class of 2011 / Clinical Fellow Travel Grant 2011
- Clinical Fellow Travel Grant from Genentech 2011
Recent Advances in Pediatric Medicine
Choudhary, A.(Ed.) (2017), Benthan Science Publishers
- Recent Advances in Pediatric Medicine
Prevalence of anaemia among adolescent girls in the urban slums of Vellore, south India.
Choudhary A, Moses PD, Mony P, Mathai M Tropical doctor 2006 Jul 36 3 167-9
Unreliable oral glucose tolerance test and haemoglobin A1C in beta thalassaemia major--a case for continuous glucose monitoring?
Choudhary A, Giardina P, Antal Z, Vogiatzi M British journal of haematology 2013 Jul 162 1 132-5
Prevalence of vitamin D insufficiency in survivors of childhood cancer.
Choudhary A, Chou J, Heller G, Sklar C Pediatric blood & cancer 2013 Jul 60 7 1237-9
Familial dysalbuminemic hyperthyroxinemia in a 4-year-old girl with hyperactivity, palpitations and advanced dental age: how gold standard assays may be misleading.
Choudhary A, Sriphrapradang C, Refetoff S, Antal Z Journal of pediatric endocrinology & metabolism : JPEM 2015 Jan 28 1-2 241-5
Assessment of impaired fasting glucose in obese and overweight insulin-resistant children by continuous glucose monitoring.
Choudhary A, Antal Z Journal of diabetes science and technology 2013 Nov 7 6 1646-7
Vaginal bleeding leading to incidental diagnosis of ovarian torsion in an infant with 21 hydroxylase deficiency congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
Choudhary A, Spigland N, Poppas D, Kovanlikaya A, Nimkarn S The Journal of pediatrics 2013 Feb 162 2 432-432.e1
Sick Day Management in Children and Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes.
Choudhary A The Journal of the Arkansas Medical Society 2016 Jun 112 14 284-6
Cushing's disease presenting as cholestatic hepatitis.
Choudhary A, Haafiz A, Ramakrishnaiah R, Thrailkill K Journal of pediatric endocrinology & metabolism : JPEM 2014 Nov 27 11-12 1037-41
Severe malnutrition causing superior mesenteric artery syndrome in an adolescent with Triple A syndrome.
Foster C, Choudhary A Journal of pediatric endocrinology & metabolism : JPEM 2016 Sep
- Prevalence of anaemia among adolescent girls in the urban slums of Vellore, south India.
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Growth disorders