- Internship - Jackson Memorial Hospital (2005-2006), Pediatrics
- Internship - Christian Medical College, India (2001-2003), Pediatrics
- Medical School - Christian Medical College, India (1995-2001)
- Residency - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2006-2008), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus) Program (2009-2012), Pediatric Endocrinology
Abha Choudhary, M.D., completed her pediatric residency training at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in 2008 and a fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology at New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell University in 2012.
- American Diabetes Association (2012)
- The Endocrine Society (2010)
- Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society (2011)
- Investigator Initiated Grant from Medtronic 2010
- Endocrine Trainee Day Class of 2011 / Clinical Fellow Travel Grant 2011
- Clinical Fellow Travel Grant from Genentech 2011
Recent Advances in Pediatric Medicine
Choudhary, A.(Ed.) (2017), Benthan Science Publishers
- Recent Advances in Pediatric Medicine
Cushing's disease presenting as cholestatic hepatitis.
Choudhary A, Haafiz A, Ramakrishnaiah R, Thrailkill K Journal of pediatric endocrinology & metabolism : JPEM 2014 Nov 27 11-12 1037-41
Unreliable oral glucose tolerance test and haemoglobin A1C in beta thalassaemia major--a case for continuous glucose monitoring?
Choudhary A, Giardina P, Antal Z, Vogiatzi M British journal of haematology 2013 Jul 162 1 132-5
Sick Day Management in Children and Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes.
Choudhary A The Journal of the Arkansas Medical Society 2016 Jun 112 14 284-6
Assessment of impaired fasting glucose in obese and overweight insulin-resistant children by continuous glucose monitoring.
Choudhary A, Antal Z Journal of diabetes science and technology 2013 Nov 7 6 1646-7
Prevalence of vitamin D insufficiency in survivors of childhood cancer.
Choudhary A, Chou J, Heller G, Sklar C Pediatric blood & cancer 2013 Jul 60 7 1237-9
Severe malnutrition causing superior mesenteric artery syndrome in an adolescent with Triple A syndrome.
Foster C, Choudhary A Journal of pediatric endocrinology & metabolism : JPEM 2016 Sep
Vaginal bleeding leading to incidental diagnosis of ovarian torsion in an infant with 21 hydroxylase deficiency congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
Choudhary A, Spigland N, Poppas D, Kovanlikaya A, Nimkarn S The Journal of pediatrics 2013 Feb 162 2 432-432.e1
Familial dysalbuminemic hyperthyroxinemia in a 4-year-old girl with hyperactivity, palpitations and advanced dental age: how gold standard assays may be misleading.
Choudhary A, Sriphrapradang C, Refetoff S, Antal Z Journal of pediatric endocrinology & metabolism : JPEM 2015 Jan 28 1-2 241-5
Prevalence of anaemia among adolescent girls in the urban slums of Vellore, south India.
Choudhary A, Moses PD, Mony P, Mathai M Tropical doctor 2006 Jul 36 3 167-9
- Cushing's disease presenting as cholestatic hepatitis.
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Growth disorders