- Graduate School - University of Texas at Dallas (2000-2004), Audiology
- Undergraduate School - University of Texas at Dallas (1996-2000), Speech-language Pathology
Amanda Lovering, Au.D.
Amanda Blue Lovering, Au.D., is a Faculty Associate and clinical audiologist in the Department of Otolaryngology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in pediatric electrophysiology and auditory assessment.
Dr. Lovering earned her audiology doctorate at the University of Texas at Dallas. Certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, she joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2004.
In addition to her role at UT Southwestern, Dr. Lovering serves as Coordinator of the Children's Dallas Audiology Clinic and as an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Brain and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Texas at Dallas.
She is a member of the American Academy of Audiology, the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, and the Texas Academy of Audiology.
- Texas Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)