- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013-2016), Family Medicine
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016-2017), Sleep Medicine
- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine - Dominica (2008-2012)
Anna Wani, M.D.
- Family Medicine
Anna Wani, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Family and Community Medicine and the Department of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in pediatric sleep medicine and has a particular interest in insomnia, parasomnia, and continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy.
Dr. Wani earned her medical degree at Ross University School of Medicine. She completed a residency in family medicine at UT Southwestern, where she also received fellowship training in sleep medicine.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in sleep medicine, she joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2017.
Dr. Wani is a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the American Academy of Family Physicians, and the Dallas County Medical Society. She has delivered presentations and published academic articles widely on her specialty.
In 2019 and 2020, Dr. Wani was named a Texas Monthly Super Doctor Rising Star.
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2020
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2019
Results: 2 Locations