- Research Fellowship - Harvard Medical School (2015-2017), Internal Medicine
- Graduate School - Harvard School of Public Health (2012-2017)
- Residency - Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (2012-2015), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Michigan Medical School (2006-2012)
Arthur Hong, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
- Adult Primary Care
Dr. Hong studied economics and medicine at the University of Michigan, completed internal medicine residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, and finished a fellowship in general internal medicine at Harvard Medical School in the Department of Population Medicine. His main research interest is in understanding how patients and clinicians interact within the health care system; specifically including care delivery innovation, improving the value and quality of care, and evaluating health policy.
- Society of General Internal Medicine (2015), Member
- Academy Health (2015), Member
- Texas Health Resources Clinical Scholar Award 2017, Southwestern Health Resources
Depressive symptoms among patients receiving varenicline and bupropion for smoking cessation.
Hong AS, Elrashidi MY, Schroeder DR, Ebbert JO Journal of substance abuse treatment 2015 May 52 78-81
Health policy update: making sense of accountable care organizations.
Hong AS, Dimick JB Archives of surgery (Chicago, Ill. : 1960) 2012 Apr 147 4 305-7
Small Decline In Low-Value Back Imaging Associated With The 'Choosing Wisely' Campaign, 2012-14.
Hong AS, Ross-Degnan D, Zhang F, Wharam JF Health affairs (Project Hope) 2017 Apr 36 4 671-679
Characteristics of Emergency Department Visits and Select Predictors of Hospitalization for Adults With Newly Diagnosed Cancer in a Safety-Net Health System.
Hong AS, Sadeghi N, Harvey V, Lee SC, Halm EA, Journal of oncology practice 2019 Apr JOP1800614
- Depressive symptoms among patients receiving varenicline and bupropion for smoking cessation.
- Quality Measurement
- Health Policy
- Health Economics
- Clinical Value of Care
- Care Delivery Innovation and Evaluation
- Adult Primary Care
Showing 1 locations