Primary care physicians in the General Internal Medicine Clinic specialize in maintaining long-term adult wellness. Additionally, there is an internal medicine team that treats pediatric patients.
Other conditions treated include:
Our physicians coordinate the care of patients with complex disorders, assuring that all aspects of their health receive the proper care.
They also oversee active research programs in Alzheimer’s disease, osteoporosis prevention, cancer epidemiology, geriatrics, hypertension, and various genetic disorders, providing patients the benefit of the latest medical thinking.
Services in the General Internal Medicine Clinic include:
- Preventative medicine
- Chronic disease management
- An Internal Medicine - Pediatrics clinic, with services that include:
- Routine well-child examinations and immunizations
- Pre-natal visits to evaluate the clinic
- Sports and camp physicals
- Sexually transmitted infections screening and prevention
- Birth control counseling
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Pre-operative assessment
- Consultations and second opinions
On the day of your appointment, please allow time for parking and registration.
Please also bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card
- Method of payment
- Current medications or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the-counter medications, herbs, and vitamins
Canceling an Appointment
If it's necessary to cancel your appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours in advance so that we can accommodate others waiting to schedule an appointment.