- Medical School - Temple University School of Medicine (1997-2001)
- Internship - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2001-2002), Pediatrics
- Residency - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2002-2004), Pediatrics
Dr. Lee is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He works as a hospitalist at Children’s Medical Center Dallas and is a member of the Infection Control and Health Information Management committees. Dr. Lee received his M.D. from Temple University School of Medicine in 2001. He completed his internship and Pediatric residency training at Children’s Medical Center Dallas, University of Texas at Southwestern in 2004. He is a member of the American Medical Association, American Academy of Pediatrics, Texas Medical Association, and Society of Hospital Medicine. He is a past chair of the Committee on Child and Adolescent Health and currently serves as chair of the Council on Health Promotion within the Texas Medical Association. He is the associate clerkship director for the Pediatrics rotation for UTSW medical students. He has particular interests in family centered rounds, medical education, and non-traditional medical teams.
- American Medical Association (AMA) (1997)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) (2001)
- Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics (COMSEP) (2013)
- Texas Pediatric Society (TPS) (2004)
- Texas Medical Association (TMA) (2006)
- Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) (2007)
- Academic Pediatric Association (APA) (2009)
- Leadership Scholar 2011, Texas Medical Association selects young physicians to participate in year long training program to develop leadership skills.
- Excellence in Education Award 2012, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Core Clerkship Teaching Award 2012, Presented by Class of 2013 for Outstanding Teaching during the Pediatrics Clerkship
- Award for Excellence in Academic Medicine - Silver level Achievement 2013, Texas Medical Association
Pediatrics Residents' Perspectives on Family-Centered Rounds: A Qualitative Study at 2 Children's Hospitals.
Mittal V, Krieger E, Lee BC, Kind T, McCavit T, Campbell J, Ottolini MC, Flores G Journal of graduate medical education 2013 Mar 5 1 81-7
The Hybrid Hospitalist Teaching Service: An Innovative Model for Individualized Learning, Patient Case-Mix, and Medical Student and Resident Education.
Lee BC, Flores G Clinical pediatrics 2011 Sep
Infantile Cortical Hyperostosis (Caffey Disease)
Lee BC Consultant for Pediatricians 2015 Apr 14 4 191-192
Kikuchi-Fujimoto Disease: A 15-Year Analysis at a Children's Hospital in the United States.
Lee BC, Patel R Clinical pediatrics 2012 Feb
A Boy With Septic Arthritis and Osteomyelitis Associated With Pantoea agglomerans
Chen CN, Lee BC Consultant for Pediatricians 2015 14 3 124-126
Index of suspicion.
Liu H, Patel R, Lee B, Pernica JM, Goldfarb D, Harrison ME Pediatrics in review / American Academy of Pediatrics 2009 May 30 5 175-80
Epigastric Abdominal Pain and Weight Loss in a 17-Year-Old Male.
Sanchez MJ, Lee BC Clinical pediatrics 2018 Apr 9922818769839
Index of suspicion.
Lee B, Brown AG, Patel AM, Torok KS, Muhammad NA Pediatrics in review / American Academy of Pediatrics 2013 Nov 34 11 531-6
- Pediatrics Residents' Perspectives on Family-Centered Rounds: A Qualitative Study at 2 Children's Hospitals.
- Non-Traditional Medical Teams
- Family Centered Rounds
- Clinical Case Reports