- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (2003-2007)
- Residency - University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (2007-2010), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2010-2013), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
David Rodriguez, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine
Dr. Rodriguez grew up in Brownsville, Texas. He attended Rice University where he completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology. After a brief stint working in banking, he applied for Medical School and was accepted to University of Texas Medical Branch. He completed his Residency in Pediatrics at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He completed his Fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine at UT Southwestern, after which he became a member of the faculty.
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2007)
- UAMS Department of Pediatrics, Chairman's Scholar 2007-2010