- Medical School - UT Medical Branch-Galveston (2006-2010)
- Residency - University of California San Diego Medical Center (2010-2013), Internal Medicine
- Fellowship - University of California San Diego Medical Center (2014-2017), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
Edward Mims, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
Edward Mims, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He specializes in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension.
Dr. Mims earned his medical degree at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He completed a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in pulmonary diseases and critical care medicine at the University of California San Diego Medical Center.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in pulmonology and critical care medicine, he joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2020.
Dr. Mims is a member of the American Thoracic Society, the Texas Medical Association, and the Tarrant County Medical Society.
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2020