- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017-2018), Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014-2017), Cardiovascular Disease
- Residency - University of California, San Francisco (2011-2013), Internal Medicine
- Internship - University of California, San Francisco (2010-2011), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (2006-2010)
Elizabeth Hardin, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Cardiology
Elizabeth Ashley Hardin, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She works in the Division of Cardiology at the UT Heart and Lung Center, William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, and Parkland Hospital.
Dr. Hardin holds dual undergraduate degrees in biology and genetics from Texas A&M University. She earned her medical degree at UT Southwestern Medical School, where she was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. She completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of California, San Francisco and received advanced training in cardiovascular disease through a fellowship at UT Southwestern, serving as Chief Cardiology Fellow. She completed an additional fellowship in advanced heart failure, transplant cardiology, and LVAD surgery, also at UT Southwestern.
Board certified in cardiovascular disease and by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Hardin joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2018 as a member of the advanced heart failure/transplant team and the pulmonary hypertension team.
She has delivered numerous presentations and published several academic articles.
Showing 2 locations
Waco, Texas 76712 214-645-5505