- Internship - Parkland Health and Hospital System (2000-2001), Radiology
- Residency - Parkland Health and Hospital System (2001-2005), Radiology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2005-2006), Pediatric Radiology
- Medical School - UT Health Science Center at San Antonio (1996-2000)
Elizabeth Lagomarsino, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Pediatric Radiology Division. Her clinical interests include pediatric interventional radiology.
Dr. Lagomarsino received her undergraduate degree in biology from Texas A&M University in College Station, where she graduated summa cum laude. She earned her medical degree at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, and completed radiology residency training at UT Southwestern. She then obtained advanced training through a fellowship program in pediatric radiology at Children's Health in Dallas.
When not providing clinical services, Dr. Lagomarsino focuses on teaching resident physicians, fellows, and medical students, while also contributing to the research programs within the Pediatric Radiology Division.
Dr. Lagomarsino was named a Texas Monthly Super Doctor in 2018.
- Licensure with Texas Medical Board
- summa cum laude graduate 1995, Texas A&M University