- Fellowship - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2018-2021)
- Residency - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2015-2018), Pediatrics
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (2011-2015)
Elizabeth Sloan, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Rheumatology
Elizabeth Sloan, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She evaluates and treats all pediatric rheumatology conditions, including juvenile arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, juvenile dermatomyositis, scleroderma, vasculitis, and autoinflammatory syndromes. Additionally, she has a research and clinical interest in pediatric antiphospholipid syndrome.
Dr. Sloan has received all of her medical training at UT Southwestern. She earned her medical degree here in 2015 and then completed both her residency in general pediatrics and fellowship in pediatric rheumatology through joint UT Southwestern and Children’s Medical Center Dallas programs. She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2021.
Education & Training
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- American College of Rheumatology
- Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Young Alumnus Award 2020, Clemson University
- Pediatric Research Award 2019, Rheumatology Research Foundation
- Silvia Pierangeli Young Scholar Award 2019, APS Foundation of America
- Pediatric Resident Teaching Award 2018, Children’s Medical Center
- Eliot Goldings Award in Rheumatology 2015, UT Southwestern
Books & Publications
Updates in Pediatric Lupus: Experts Discuss Advances in Lupus Nephritis Treatments, Monogenic Lupus & Mor
Sloan E The Rheumatologist 2021
COVID-19 & Pediatric Rheumatology
Sloan E 2021 The Rheumatologist
Identifying additional risk factors for arterial and venous thrombosis among pediatric antiphospholipid antibodies carriers.
Sloan E, Wright T, Zuo Y, Lupus 2021 Apr 30 5 828-832
- Updates in Pediatric Lupus: Experts Discuss Advances in Lupus Nephritis Treatments, Monogenic Lupus & Mor
- Antiphospholipid syndrome
Results: 1 Locations
Children's Medical Center of Dallas1935 Medical District Drive
Dallas, Texas 75235 214-730-5437 Directions to Children's Medical Center of Dallas