- Society of Critical Care Medicine (2011)
- American Osteopathic Association (2003)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2008)
As a junior faculty member, Dr. Erin Gordon is interested in indulging herself in the cardiac and critical care arena. Dr. Gordon remains interested in the dynamic of congenital heart disease and the incidence of both oral aversion and feeding intolerance. In addition, and in an attempt to understand the neurodevelopment of the cardiac population, Dr. Gordon and a handful of mid-level providers have established a developmental care team/program to improve outcomes. She is excited to embark upon a journey in clinical research to better understand the above conditions.
In 2019, Dr. Gordon was named a Texas Monthly Super Doctor Rising Star.
- Texas Monthly Super Doctor Rising Star 2019
Maternal Hyperglycemia Directly and Rapidly Induces Cardiac Septal Overgrowth in Fetal Rats.
Gordon EE, Reinking BE, Hu S, Yao J, Kua KL, Younes AK, Wang C, Segar JL, Norris AW Journal of diabetes research 2015 2015 479565
Hyperglycemia rapidly induces fetal cardiac hypertrophy
Gordon E, Norris A, Reinking B Critical Care Medicine 2013 Dec 41 12
Fulminant liver failure associated with abdominal crush injury in an eleven-year old: a case report.
Gordon E, Kamath S Case reports in hepatology 2013 2013 524371
- Maternal Hyperglycemia Directly and Rapidly Induces Cardiac Septal Overgrowth in Fetal Rats.
- Evidence-based medicine
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Fetal and neonatal myocardium fuel preference and energy metabolism