- Medical School - Washington University School of Medicine (2007-2011)
- Fellowship - Massachusetts General Hospital (2016-2018), Neuroradiology
- Internship - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2011-2012)
- Residency - The University of Texas Medical Branch (2011-2016), Diagnostic Radiology
Fang Yu, M.D.
- Radiology - Neuroradiology
Dr. Yu holds a bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. He earned his medical degree at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, and completed his radiology residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He then received advanced training through a fellowship program in clinical and research neuroradiology at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
Dr. Yu's research interests include using imaging to evaluate multiple sclerosis, brain lesions, and Parkinson's disease. This has led to more than 15 publications in peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Yu has been invited to present his findings at conferences throughout the United States and in Canada.
An avowed "foodie," Dr. Yu also enjoys travel and basketball.
- Certificate of Merit for Educational Exhibit 2010, Radiological Society of North America
- Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award 2014, Radiological Society of North America
- Julio C. Palmaz Endowment for Excellence in Radiology Research Pilot Grant 2014, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Research Resident Grant 2015, Radiological Society of North America
- Chief Radiology Resident 2015, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Ralph Schlaeger Research Fellowship 2016, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Norman E. Leeds Award for Best Scientific Presentation 2017, Eastern Neuroradiological Society