- Residency - Drexel University of College of Medicine (2012-2015)
- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine (2008-2012)
Farihah Perwez, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Dr. Perwez is originally from New Jersey. She completed her Bachelors in Art at Rutgers University before attending Ross University Medical School in Dominica. She completed her Internal Medicine training at Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. After working for several years at a non-governmental organization at the United Nations her primary focus is public health.
- American College of Physicians (2015), Fellow
- Golden Apple Award Nominee for medical student teaching 2015, Drexel University