- Medical School - Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Medical College (1996-2002)
- Undergraduate School - UT Health Science Center at Houston (2005-2008)
- Internship - University of Buffalo the State University of New York (2008-2009), Internal Medicine
- Residency - University of Buffalo the State University of New York (2009-2011), Internal Medicine
Gangamma Chenenda Prabhu, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Dr. Chenenda Prabhu received her medical degree from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India. Drawn by the opportunity to pursue her interests in preventive health care and health promotion, she completed her Master of Public Health (MPH) at the University of Texas School of Public Health, Dallas, TX. She went on to complete her postdoctoral training in Internal Medicine at the University at Buffalo, The State University of New York. During her residency she was involved in an ABIM quality improvement project to improve care in diabetic patients. She brings to UTSW a strong background in General Internal Medicine. Her current clinical practice focuses on providing inpatient care at St. Paul University Hospital and Parkland Hospital. Dr. Chenenda Prabhu’s interest outside of medicine includes spending time with her family, cooking, reading and music.
- Quality improvement and patient safety
- Improving patient care using EMR